[AMBER] The status of GAFF2

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 08:26:00 +0000

I was just curious if anyone has any current information regarding the status of gaff2?

I seem to remember having some communication with someone last fall talking about a publication coming up soon. I cannot find a published article or any preprint. At some point I received a recommendation to include the "research gate project page" in citations (https://www.researchgate.net/project/Development-of-the-Second-Generation-of-the-General-AMBER-Force-Field) until the paper was published though this page seems to not have been updated since 2017.

Any information would be appreciated
Best regards
// Gustaf