[AMBER] Adding ions at a particular position

From: Athena N <athena.nas01.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 2020 09:44:17 +0530

Dear all,

I wanted to know how to add ions at a particular position of a biomolecule
in AMBER. My objective is not to neutralize the system, instead the ions
are required for the catalytic activity of a protein or in other cases like
G-quadruplexes in the core of the system. How to place these ions into the
system? I have related protein models which has the ions and can be used to
add tjese ions. In such cases how to proceed? And if I do not have a model,
what is the procedure?
Thanking you in advance