Re: [AMBER] Combining repeated MD trajectories

From: Nada Afiva <nadaafiva.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 08:56:43 +0700

Dear Lin,
Thanks so much for your kind help.
I use the following script to combine the 3 trajectories:

trajin nowat-com100ns-run-1.nc 1 last 50
trajin nowat-com100ns-run-2.nc 1 last 50
trajin nowat-com100ns-run-3.nc 1 last 50

trajout nowat-com100ns-combined.nc nobox
EOF

However, when I calculated the RMSD using the combined trajectory, the RMSD
plot seems weird.
I supposed that the cpptraj process using the script above was adding one
trajectory to another one,
so the combined trajectory become 300 ns long. This is not I want.
What I want when combining those nc files is the final nc file with 100 ns
long, not 300 ns.
Please let me know how to to that.
Forgive me if my Englis is poor.

Best regards,
Nada afiva

Pada tanggal Sel, 8 Sep 2020 pukul 08.23 Song, Lin <