Re: [AMBER] Generating topology using tleap

From: Lucas Bandeira <bandeiralucas97.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2020 14:47:41 -0300

Thank you for your reply, Mr. Olsson.

I have done some tests, and what I concluded is that the force parameters
are attributed accordingly to the atom type. So, in this case, for
attributing the parameters of lipid14, I should change the atom types by
hand. But is that right? There is another way to attribute lipid14
parameters without changing the atom types myself?

I am sending in attachment the .prmtop for the tests I have done and the
tleap input files. In the files gaff_lipid14, I have sourced both force
fields and used the atom types of gaff. The parameters in the
gaff_lipid14.prmtop are equal to the parameters in gaff.prmtop.

Faithfully yours,

Lucas Bandeira