Re: [AMBER] Enquiry

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2020 06:51:28 +0000

Well, if you are using

>> irest=0

I find it somewhat strange that you would be using a “md.rst” file. Unless this is instead you coordinate file from leap? It also would seem that the error message explains part of the problem, there is a missmatch between the content of the md.rst file and the topology file.

What files do you have, what command are you running when you encounter the error and have you initiated with an energy minimisation run and equilibrated the temperature and pressure of the system before trying to run the input below?

Best regards
// Gustaf