[AMBER] facing problem in 3DRISM

From: angad sharma <angadsharma54.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 17:57:59 +0530

Actually I want to calculate the binding free energy of a dimer. And the
command for the 3drism is as follows
rism3d.snglpnt --pdb beta-fr1.pdb --prmtop beta10.prmtop --traj traj1.nc
--buffer 45.0 --closure KH --guv betaAB1 --entropicDecomp --polarDecomp
 --xvv SPC_NaCl.xvv
it is running properly with some warnings .
|WARNING> Entropy decomposition is an undocumented, experimental feature.
|WARNING> Turn off entropicDecomp unless you know exactly what you are
doing.
WARNING> Input Xvv file version < 1.000.
WARNING> Not performing energy/entropy decomposition or temperature
derivatives.
I just want to know how to remove these warnings to get correct output.