Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py with saline environment

From: Elvis Martis <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 08:57:46 +0530

Hi Camila
One thing strange I noticed in the VDWaals term for PBSA and GBSA, since
both are computed using MM, they should be identical. However, in your case
the magnitude is same but the signs are opposite, is this a typo??

Secondly, as I had mentioned earlier, PBSA results are also
Sensitive to internal dielectric (indiel) which depends on the binding
site. You would want to try this until right combination is obtained and
then comparing GBSA and PBSA can tell us of there are differences.

Best Regards
Elvis