Re: [AMBER] Questions (and a small bug report) about SIRAH in Amber

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2020 14:40:06 -0400

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020, paraw wrote:

>As for the bug, the distribution I use is Gentoo. Kernel version 5.4.48. I
>compile Amber using cmake, version 3.16.5, no conda or similar things.

I also see the buffer overflow with Ubuntu 20.04 and Ubuntu 18.04.

The LJEDIT section is a somewhat recent addition to the frcmod file
format -- it's not even listed in the "File Formats" description on the
Amber web site. It could be that it is not following the usual rules
for getting identified and read.

....dac