Re: [AMBER] How to deal with oxygen atom on Fe=O of Compound I (heme enzyme, P450)

From: Mohamed M. Aboelnga <mohamedm.aboelnga.mail.concordia.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 16:10:11 +0000

Hello Pengfei,

I tried to follow your suggestion to have the bound oxygen to the Fe as an independent residue but I am not able to parameterize it. Once I use antechamber it gives an error saying "ERROR in xmin(): Too few atoms.". Let me know if I understood your suggestion properly and if there is anything else I should do!

Many thanks for your endless support!

​Sincerely,
Mohamed M. Aboelnga, PhD
Horizon Postdoctoral Fellow
Centre for Research in Molecular Modeling (CERMM)
Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, CANADA