Re: [AMBER] Time numbering problem with constant-pH simulations

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2020 09:02:47 -0400

Hi,

Could you send me (off-list) the CPIN file in question? Also, I'm sure
that the CPOUT files are probably too large, but could you try to send
even a portion of them? In addition, maybe send the topology and
restart file as well. Any additional information (AmberTools/cpptraj
version etc) will be helpful. Thanks,

-Dan