Re: [AMBER] Number of atoms in the coordinate file does not match the parm file when assigning ntwprt value

From: Qinghua Liao <scorpio.liao.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 11:26:54 +0200

Hello,

It happened to me, you can use parmed to generate a new topology file
which matches your trajectory files.

Run it as: parmed -p input.prmtop -c input.inpcrd -i parmed.in

In parmed.in, you can add:

strip .8874-9999999
outparm input2.prmtop input2.inpcrd

input2.prmtop should match your trajectory!

All the best,
Qinghua