Re: [AMBER] Number of atoms in the coordinate file does not match the parm file when assigning ntwprt value

From: 李奕言 <liyiyan.pku.edu.cn>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2020 16:21:50 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Thank you for the reply.
Sorry for not making this clear.
It is the ntwprt value 8873 that did not correctly represent the protein molecule (8872 atoms).
The problem is how I can get a parm file with 8873 atoms (protein + one POPC carbon atom), or how I can change the NetCDF file into one that has 8872 atoms (sounds tricky).
Or else I just have to perform the simulation again with ntwprt = 8872 ?

Ian