[AMBER] tleap error

From: ankita mehta <mehtaroadies.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2020 22:13:03 +0530

Hii all,
I have intel and gcc both installed on the cluster.
When i am running tleap command on THE CLUSTER it is giving me following
error

[ankita_m.iitdscfbio ~]$ tleap
/scf-data/software/AMBER/amber18_intel/bin/teLeap: error while loading
shared libraries: libimf.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

But then i tried running tleap for gcc enabled amber software
It run perfectly.
[ankita_m.iitdscfbio ~]$ /scf-data/software/AMBER/amber19_gcc/bin/tleap
-I: Adding /scf-data/software/AMBER/amber19_gcc/dat/leap/prep to search
path.
-I: Adding /scf-data/software/AMBER/amber19_gcc/dat/leap/lib to search path.
-I: Adding /scf-data/software/AMBER/amber19_gcc/dat/leap/parm to search
path.
-I: Adding /scf-data/software/AMBER/amber19_gcc/dat/leap/cmd to search path.

Welcome to LEaP!
(no leaprc in search path)

so i tried updating .bashrc file adding PATH variable so that amber19_gcc
should work , but it is not working after sourcing the .bashrc file...

# .bashrc

# Source global definitions
if [ -f /etc/bashrc ]; then
        . /etc/bashrc
fi
export PATH="/scf-data/software/AMBER/amber19_gcc/bin/tleap:$PATH"
export AMBERHOME=/scf-data/software/AMBER/amber19_gcc
# Uncomment the following line if you don't like systemctl's auto-paging
feature:
# export SYSTEMD_PAGER=

# User specific aliases and functions
~
~

Pls suggest , how to make gcc version default on my system so that tleap
should run by giving just command tleap..OR ANY OTHER SUGGESTION which
should solve the problem.

TIA!