Re: [AMBER] Amber20 with PLUMED not working with multiple CPUs

From: Amanda Buyan <Amanda.Buyan.anu.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2020 04:23:23 +0000

Hi Viktor,

Thanks for the advice! I've tried compiling PLUMED2.5 with MPI support on one of our GPU clusters. The install recipe I have done is

./configure --prefix=/usr --enable-mpi --program-suffix=MPI
make -j 4
make install

I've done what you've suggested, in that I add the following line to my .bashrc file:

export PLUMED_KERNEL=/usr/lib/libplumedMPIKernel.so

However, I still get the same error where it says that plumed has been compiled without MPI support. Do you have any ideas or other flags I can try to rectify this?

Best wishes

Amanda