Re: [AMBER] Parmed: Residues cannot be part of 2 molecules! Molecule section will not be correctly set.

From: Samuel A. Ratliff <Samuel.Ratliff17.kzoo.edu>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 15:34:26 +0000

I've done what you recommended, but I'm still getting the same set of errors. I also tried rebuilding my .prmtop file with tleap but I commented out the line where the heme and protein are bound together and I still get the same errors, including the one that says that atoms in the heme are in two residues. There was a little bit of processing done on the heme prior to this step, but it just involved removing an atom. I don't think this is causing the error, but I wanted to mention it in case it was relevant.

Thanks,
Sam