Re: [AMBER] problem in 3DRISM

From: ATUL KUMAR <atul44_sit.jnu.ac.in>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 19:29:41 +0530

Go through Dan Sindhikara's Tutorila on RISM and 3DRISM, it might solve
your problem
http://www.dansindhikara.com/Tutorials/Entries/2012/1/1_Using_3D-RISM_and_PLACEVENT.html

*Dr. Atul Kumar Jaiswal*
Research Associate
DAILAB
Department of biochemical engineering and biotechnology
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
India