Re: [AMBER] tleap.in error

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 16:22:47 -0400

On Fri, Aug 07, 2020, Ayesha Fatima wrote:

>I created a tleap.in file and wanted to run it but it keeps giving me the
>syntax error or
>
>source: Improper number of arguments!
>usage: source <filename>

You don't tell us what command-line options you gave to tleap on the
command line. And we don't really know what is in your tleap.in file
(could be hidden characters, DOS line endings, etc.) But this should be
something you can debug by yourself: try a tleap.in file with a single
line; if that works, add more lines; if it fails, try typing the commands
by hand at the tleap prompt. Figure out what works and what doesn't.

...dac