Re: [AMBER] open valence problem

From: Ayesha Fatima <ayeshafatima.69.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 19:10:35 +0800

Dear Dr. Case,
Thank you for the email. I am posting a picture I snapped in Discovery
studio visualiser

[image: image.png]
I see these three blue coloured carbons and i am not sure why they are
highlighted. are these the ones that maybe causing the error message ? But
as you said nothing looks odd about them. I have highlighted the yellow
toms that do not have an atom number assigned in the mol2 structure
"bras.mol2" I am nott sure why the software did not assign them a number.

PyRed did generate the frcmod files but there are 3 files. I am attaching
for your reference. Which one to use?

The exact command I ran when I got the error was
"antechamber -i bras.mol2 -fi mol2 -o brass.mol2 -fo mol2 -s 0 -rn LIG"

I have used the same command earlier before PyRED

I used the parmck2 for the bras.mol2. I am attaching the frcmod file it
generated. looks different from the ones generated by PyRED.
another question. which atom type file should i call for the ligand. not
sure if gaff or gaff2.

Thank you
Regards
Ayesha Fatima