Re: [AMBER] Reduced Performance with pmemd.cuda Compared With Benchmarks.

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 05:02:27 -0400

Agreed, the topology for a membrane system may be denser in terms of atoms
that a protein in water system. If that is the case, the non-bonded
kernels are going to run slower, but there is no way around this. If you
are seeing the benchmarks run at about the right pace then it's your
system. You also have a 10A cutoff in there, versus a 9A used in the
benchmarks.

Dave