Re: [AMBER] Error building Amber

From: Walton Smith <smit7450.mylaurier.ca>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 10:26:19 -0400

When I try and run the legacy build it gives me this error: ERROR:

Wrong compiler. You specify compiler=gnu but actually using clang
Please change compiler option to clang, or set correct PATH (or CC, CXX) to GNU compiler

I thought that I fixed the compiler issue and set the correct path. Again, I’m a huge noob when it comes to using terminal. Maybe this will give you more insight into the issue?

WS