Re: [AMBER] Error building Amber

From: Gustaf Olsson <gustaf.olsson.lnu.se>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2020 11:58:32 +0000

I had conflicting headers as I had not restarted my computer after the Xcode update, this resolved the stdio.h issue.

However, when I try to use the cmake configure script now I also fail with an error:

    ld: unknown option: --no-as-needed
    make[1]: *** [cmTC_99500] Error 1
    make: *** [cmTC_99500/fast] Error 2

I am not sure that the OSX linker supports the "no-as-needed" option.

This fails with both gcc7 and 10. The "legacy" configure script finishes though I have not yet had time to see if the build succeeds.

// Gustaf