Re: [AMBER] Amber20 Compiling problem with b2 and Boost.Regex

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 09:10:37 -0400

On Mon, Jul 27, 2020, Amanda Buyan wrote:

>I'm currently having trouble with compiling even the serial version of
>Amber20 on the second cluster of ours. When I run the "make install"
>command (following the same procedure as on the other cluster), I get the
>following error:
>
>---
>Building Boost.Build engine with toolset gcc... tools/build/src/engine/bin.linuxx86_64/b2
>Detecting Python version... 3.6
>Detecting Python root... /usr
>Unicode/ICE support for Boost.Regex?... not foud.
>Generating Boost.Build configuration in project-config.jam...
>
>Bootstrapping is done. To build, run:
>
>./b2
>
>to adjust configuration, edit 'project-config.jam'.
>
>[ Further information about boost.build]
>
>/bin/sh: cmake: command not found

I think this is the problem: you have to have cmake in your PATH: it's not
enough to just specify the location in the run_cmake script.

This is not documented in our installation instructions. And, it might not be
the only problem. But check on the second cluster to see if cmake is in your
PATH.

...dac