[AMBER] Amber20 Compiling problem with b2 and Boost.Regex

From: Amanda Buyan <Amanda.Buyan.anu.edu.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2020 01:35:07 +0000

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your suggestion on removing the PLUMED library - it helped! I have another question, as I'm installing Amber20 on multiple clusters:

I'm currently having trouble with compiling even the serial version of Amber20 on the second cluster of ours. When I run the "make install" command (following the same procedure as on the other cluster), I get the following error:

---
Building Boost.Build engine with toolset gcc... tools/build/src/engine/bin.linuxx86_64/b2
Detecting Python version... 3.6
Detecting Python root... /usr
Unicode/ICE support for Boost.Regex?... not foud.
Generating Boost.Build configuration in project-config.jam...
Bootstrapping is done.  To build, run:
./b2
to adjust configuration, edit 'project-config.jam'.
[ Further information about boost.build]
/bin/sh: cmake: command not found
make[2]: *** [AmberTools/src/boost/Stamp/boost_build/boost_build-bootstrap] Error 127
make[1]: *** [AmberTools/src/boost/CMakeFiles/boost_build.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
---
I try to find the program b2, but I can't find any installation for it (it might have been on the other cluster, but I'm not sure).  How do I check this?  Do you have any advice on how to get past this step?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Best wishes
Amanda