Re: [AMBER] Issue while installing Amber20

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2020 08:37:24 -0400

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020, Alejandro Cagnoni wrote:

>[ 36%] Linking Fortran executable sander
>/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/sander_base_obj.dir/Plumed.c.o:(.data.rel+0x0):
>referencia a `plumedmain_create' sin definir

I'm hoping that the plumed and/or cmake gurus can pipe in here. This seems to
be the second such report this week.

Can you try adding '-DFORCE_DISBLE_LIBS=plumed' to your run_cmake script?
The documentation says that you can later add plumed at run-time. I'm not a
plumed user, so I don't know if this is correct or not.

Please let us know if this works or doesn't help. If you know anything about
what version of plumed you have, that might also help.

...thanks for the report...dac