Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ: Time Correlation Function (TCF)

From: emanuele falbo <falbo.emanuele.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 09:55:57 +0100

Dear Souvik,

Thanks for clarifying, however, I still have some doubts about the relative
time parameters.
For example, when loading the MD trajectory (5000 frames of 21000 ps MD
with dt=0.002ps), and changing tcorr to,
 for example, 21000 (ps) with tstep=0.002, it still gives the same results
as if tcorr= 100 (ps) and tstep=0.002 (ps) were being used:
It is like the tcorr parameter is ignored at all.

Cheers,
Manuele