Re: [AMBER] CPPTRAJ: Time Correlation Function (TCF)

From: Souvik <sdey8.uic.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 11:06:15 -0500

   Dear Emanuele,

   Tstep is how often you save your trajectory. Your simulation timestep is
   0.002 ps but did you save every frame and did not skip anything? Also, tcorr
   is the limit upto which you wish to calculate the correlation function in
   ps. So, when you use tcorr to be 100, you would only calculate it upto 100
   ps whereas you have a trajectory of 21000 ps.

   Cheers,

   Souvik

   Sent from [1]Mail for Windows 10