Re: [AMBER] MMGBSA and MMPBSA error (CalcError: failed with prmtop file complex.prmtop!)

From: Ray Luo <rluo.uci.edu>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 11:31:34 -0700

Nadaafiva,

My suggestion is first to follow the standard approach, stripping all
water and counter ions from your MD simulations. If your divalent ion
is part of a residue topology, do not remove it. Make sure your
trajectory and prmtop files are consistent by visualizing them on VMD.

Next run a small job with a few frames only without MPI. See whether
you can run the job on a single CPU.

Finally please use the latest Amber (2020) release for your job ...
You are using a four years old release. There are many bug fixes and
upgrades during the last four years.

All the best,
Ray
--
Ray Luo, Ph.D.
Professor of Structural Biology/Biochemistry/Biophysics,