Re: [AMBER] MMGBSA and MMPBSA error (CalcError: failed with prmtop file complex.prmtop!)

From: Nada Afiva <nadaafiva.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2020 10:17:36 +0700

Dear list,
I am guessing the error was caused by Mn2+ ion.
I previously performed MD simulation with Mn2+ ion as part of receptor
along with DNA, and
I got netCDF file after stripping water, Na+ and Cl- ions.
Can I reorder the Mn2+ position in the trajectory file so that the ion is
placed after ligand.
I want to perform mmpbsa calculation after removing the Mn2+ along with
water, Na and Cl ions.
Please correct me if my understanding is wrong.
Thank you.
Best regards,
Nadaafiva

Pada tanggal Min, 5 Jul 2020 pukul 04.58 Nada Afiva <nadaafiva.gmail.com>