[AMBER] 2 aminpurine parameter from Bryce reference?

From: Kenneth Huang <kennethneltharion.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 16:31:37 -0400

 Hi all,

(Sorry if this was sent twice- I wasn't sure first had managed to make it
through or not)

This might be a long stretch, but I was wondering if anyone here had any
insight or idea of how the 2 aminopurine parameters from the Bryce
parameter database was generated? The reference has only listed Dr. Case as
below-

D.A. Case
> unpublished
> 2-amino purine

I'm assuming it was based on some iteration of ff99 since it uses the same
atom types, but was wondering if anyone had more details on how it was
parameterized? The most I could find in the archives was a thread from 2002
http://archive.ambermd.org/200209/0089.html

Best,

Kenneth

--
Ask yourselves, all of you, what power would hell have if those imprisoned
here could not dream of heaven?