[AMBER] 2 aminpurine parameter from Bryce reference?

From: Kenneth Huang <khuang8.student.gsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 20:15:55 +0000

Hi all,

This might be a long stretch, but I was wondering if anyone here had any insight or idea of how the 2 aminopurine parameters from the Bryce parameter database was generated? The reference has only listed Dr. Case as below-

D.A. Case
unpublished
2-amino purine
I'm assuming it was based on some iteration of ff99 since it uses the same atom types, but was wondering if anyone had more details on how it was parameterized? The most I could find in the archives was a thread from 2002 http://archive.ambermd.org/200209/0089.html

Best,

Kenneth