Re: [AMBER] pytraj error

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 08:05:58 -0400

On Mon, Apr 20, 2020, Ravi Abrol wrote:

>We are trying to run pytraj and getting the following error:

What version of python are you using here?

>Is this due to python2.7 lib folder in amber18 being incompatible with
>python3 environment

That is my first guess.

>A related question is, what is the currently recommended way to install/run
>pytraj from AmberTools19?

Say "yes" when prompted to download miniconda, which defaults to version
2. Use that python (which will be in $AMBERHOME/miniconda/bin) to run
pytraj. The miniconda inside the $AMBERHOME folder won't interfere with
your system python.

....dac