Re: [AMBER] Interaction of cellulose-hemicellulose

From: Pinky Mazumder <pmazumder67.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 00:05:17 -0500

Hi Lachele,

Hope you are doing well.

I am facing another problem. I have build the hemicellulose chain using
glycam carbo builder. so, for loading it in xleap, it needed to be
converted.

The converted pdb looks fine in vmd. However, when I have loaded it into
xleap, I found that the alpha-glucoronic residue have detached from the
beta-xylose chains.

Attached is the image of vmd as well as xleap. Could you please tell me why
this is happening?

Thank you.

Sincerely,
pinky