Re: [AMBER] Installation of ambertools on 32 bit linux system

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 08:00:59 -0400

On Mon, Apr 06, 2020, Prasanth G, Research Scholar wrote:

>Can someone help me with the installation of 32 bit version of ambertools -
>19.
>
>I tried installing it using miniconda but I guess only 64 bit version is
>available through this method.

Does it work if you add --skip-python to the configuration flags? You
can also set the --with-python flag to ask Amber to use a python
executable you may already have.

I don't know of any efforts to build on 32-bit linux in a long time.
Maybe others on the list will know something about this, but I'm
guessing you will have to experiment. You definitely don't want to go
back to an older version.

...good luck....dac