Re: [AMBER] ERROR: Calculation halted. Periodic box dimensions have changed too much from their initial values.

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 06:52:38 -0400

First check the density and see if it is reasonable. It may just be a
change during equilibration as the message says. If it did get too large,
then look carefully at your modified residue. Problems in md are often
related to bad parameters, or ok parameters not properly used. It can also
be that your initial structure was poor and needs more careful
equilibration. Analyze your energies to check that.