Re: [AMBER] RTX 2020 Super GPU Random Memory Errors

From: Giorgos Lambrinidis <lambrinidis.pharm.uoa.gr>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 10:21:50 +0300

Hello to everyone,.

Some updates,

I tried my simulation with specific seed number and the simulation crashes
on the sime step everytime. So there must be a problem with my system,
although it seems pretty normal when i check it with vmd. Anyway i am glad
that there is no problem with my card.
However i am supprised that my old GPU (GTX 1060) does not produce such
error whatever seed number i use.

Best Regards
George