Re: [AMBER] sum of charges from parm file

From: Lenka <Vellryba.seznam.cz>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 00:47:47 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Clorice,

Of course! Duh! Not my best day:)

Thank you for answering my question, yes that all makes sense now and I dont
have to dive into Ewald calculations.

L.

---------- Původní e-mail ----------
Od: Clorice Reinhardt <clorice.reinhardt.yale.edu>
Komu: AMBER Mailing List <amber.ambermd.org>
Datum: 31. 3. 2020 23:42:06
Předmět: Re: [AMBER] sum of charges from parm file
"Hi Lenka,

There are ions in the selected file yes, but because its NaCl, there are
equal amounts Na+ as Cl-, so it will be neutral. I think the answer to your
first question will resolve the second, but i am unsure whether you are
also referring to building the protein in tleap or something with the
actual MD.

Hopefully that helped.
Clorice