Re: [AMBER] checkstructure with cpptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 13:31:51 -0400

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 29, 2020 at 11:26 AM Nicolas Feldman <nfeldman01.qub.ac.uk> wrote:
> Warning: Action specified before trajin/ensemble. Assuming trajin.

This just means that you told cpptraj to do something (in this case
run the 'checkstructure' action) before telling it what to run on.
Cpptraj can be run on single trajectories or ensembles of trajectories
(e.g. what you would get from a REMD run), and the set up for each is
slightly different.

So the solution is to load a trajectory prior to running 'checkstructure', e.g.:

parm myparm.parm7
trajin mytraj.nc
checkstructure

Hope this helps,

-Dan

PS - If you haven't already, you may want to run a few of the analysis
tutorials to become more familiar with cpptraj (or pytraj):
https://ambermd.org/tutorials/TrajectoryAnalysis.php