Re: [AMBER] ff19SB + BSC1 + OPC + which ions ?

From: Christina Bergonzo <cbergonzo.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 17:28:35 -0400

Hi Vlad,

The reason is probably because of the timing involved in releasing the
force field sets.
The JC parameters were published before the OPC model, so in publishing
their OPC water model the authors used the closest available JC ion set.
The LM parameters' authors probably revisited the OPC model and created a
separate ion set tuned to that water model.

Hope this helps,
Christina