Re: [AMBER] ff19SB + BSC1 + OPC + which ions ?

From: Vlad Cojocaru <vlad.cojocaru.mpi-muenster.mpg.de>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 17:27:36 +0200

Thanks David,

If course I know I can use whatever set of parameters ... I was just wondering whether there is a reason specifically related to the OPC water model .... Because the ion parameters are water model specific but the OPC water model is loaded with J&C ions for a different water model whereas L&M ions are available for OPC ...

Best,
Vlad