Re: [AMBER] Installation problem for a parallel version of Amber18/AmberTools19

From: Kosuke Tachibana <tachibana-kosuke.oita-u.ac.jp>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 18:57:54 +0900

Dear Dr. Cruzeiro

According to your comment, it seems that the setting for how to describe
the transitions between the protonation states in the constant pH MD
calculations can be responsible for the possible failures I have.

I am sorry to say that it is difficult for me to check the setting
because I am new to MD simulations and Amber.
What I did is to just run "make test" for the parallel version of
Amber18/AmberTools19...
Therefore, I will address this problem when I am familiar with MD
simulations and Amber, and the implicit solvent constant pH REMD
calculations are needed for my research.

Thank you for your kind help.

Sincerely,

Kosuke Tachibana