Re: [AMBER] AmberTools19 install error

From: Raman Preet Singh <ramanpreetsingh.hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 17:59:22 +0000

Dear David,

Thank you for your reply.

I am now using Windows Substructure for Windows in Win10. An empty file was created using “touch abc”. I restarted the system a couple of times and ran “./configure gnu”. AT19 patches were applied and miniconda/python were applied. This time I received the following error:
[cid:image002.png.01D5F5A1.631C8190]

Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Raman