Re: [AMBER] Modified force fields

From: ankita mehta <mehtaroadies.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 23:29:09 +0530

Thanks for the reply .
I managed to correct the formatting.
Now, I am having following concerns.
1. I have two files from which parameters can be loaded .
One is leaprc.ff99SB and other one is modified leaprc.ff101.
Now, how to be sure that amber parameters of modified parameters will be
loaded.
Is there any connection in what order i write them in tleap , that order
it reads the parameters.

2. I am having some warning after loading the both parameters files:
Improper torsion lines
: what to do to correct this warning?

Thanks!