[AMBER] Issue in drug parameter

From: SHAUNAK BADANI <shaunak.badani.research.iiit.ac.in>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2020 18:13:45 +0000

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply. I used autoimage and the drug is properly surrounded by water molecules now. However, I am not able to clearly understand the reason behind this behaviour as I used iwrap=1 during my equilibration, under the assumption that this won't occur. Could you suggest a plausible explanation?

Thanks,
Shaunak Badani
IIIT Hyderabad