Re: [AMBER] AMBER 18 installation issue

From: Abhilash J <md.scfbio.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 11:44:32 -0500

Hi prof. Case

   Thanks for looking into this. I am using Ubuntu 18.04. the results of
the commands are:

*Bison --version*
bison++ Version 1.21.9-1, adapted from GNU bison by coetmeur.icdc.fr
Maintained by Magnus Ekdahl <magnus.debian.org>

*head $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src/cifp**arse/cifparse.y*
%name-prefix="cifp"
%file-prefix="cifp"

/*

COPYRIGHT 1996 Rutgers - The State University of New Jersey

This software is provided WITHOUT WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED. RUTGERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT
THE%name-prefix="cifp"
%file-prefix="cifp"

/*