Re: [AMBER] Query regarding 3DRISM in Amber with CHARMM force field

From: Tyler Luchko (Lists) <"Tyler>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2020 10:05:06 -0800

Hi Rakesh,

Check to see if the prmtop has periodic boundary conditions. You can tell by looking in the prmtop for

%FLAG BOX_DIMENSIONS

3D-RISM doesn’t care about this information but the SFF library that is also used seems to have problems with it.

To get rid of this information, make sure to use the 'nobox’ flag when stripping solvent. If the solvent is already removed, you can get rid of the box information with the command

strip ‘’ nobox

Hope this helps,

Tyler