Re: [AMBER] Does anyone here use a99SB-disp force field and how did you obtain it?

From: Casalini Tommaso <tommaso.casalini.chem.ethz.ch>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 15:05:43 +0000

Hi Homeo,

I obtained the force field files by simply writing to the first author of the paper (Dr. Robustelli).

Anyway, up to my knowledge, the force field is tested and validated only for Desmond Maestro; there is also a less tested GROMACS version, but it is not available for AMBER.

Hope this helps,

Tommaso