Re: [AMBER] Multiple GPU imstallation of AMBER 18 error

From: Elvis Martis <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 15:03:20 +0530

Is the serial version for cuda also installed??
The error says CUDA_HOME is not set and the serial cuda installation will
fail because of the same error.
What is the output you get after typing “which pmemd.cuda” ? ( without
quotes)
On Thursday, January 23, 2020, Sruthi Sudhakar <sruthisudhakarraji.gmail.com>
wrote:

> But Serial version is already installed.
>
> On Thu, 23 Jan 2020 at 1:36 PM, Elvis Martis <elvis_bcp.elvismartis.in>
> wrote:
>
> > You will have to define CUDA_HOME as the error says. Install CUDA serial
> > first
> > ./configure -cuda gnu
> > On Thursday, January 23, 2020, Sruthi Sudhakar <
> > sruthisudhakarraji.gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Respected group members,
> > >
> > > Previously I have written a mail regarding the installation of GPU
> > > accelerated version of AMBER and was suggested to first do the single
> gpu
> > > installation at first. That installation was successful and jobs are
> > > running smoothly using pmemd.cuda. But now we want to do the parallel
> > > installation as well. Should we begin the installation from the
> beginning
> > > or just follow the next step from the manual, that is begin from
> > >
> > > ./configure -cuda -mpi -gnu
> > > When I continued with this step , I got the following error message:
> > > Error: CUDA_HOME is not set. This must point to your NVIDIA tools
> > > installation
> > > Configure failed due to the errors above!
> > > Please suggest how to proceed further.
> > >

> > > Thank you
> > >

> > --
> > Best Regards