Re: [AMBER] RDF: corrupted trajectory

From: emanuele falbo <falbo.emanuele.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 10:24:06 +0000

Hi Dan,

Thanks for helping out. So, I realized that AMBER14 outputs ASCII files by
default-that's the version I am using.
However, after having used the check command:

trajin corrupted.mdcrd
check :1-168 skipbadframes silent
trajout fixed.corrupted.mdcrd

I do not get any error from cpptraj. Also, I loaded the fixed trajectory
(fixed.corrupted.mdcrd ) in cpptraj,
and computed the RDFs, and it turns out that the RDFs from the corrected
trajectory
look the same as the ones from the ASCII trajectory (they perfectly
overlap).

So, I am assuming that those warnings are due to the fact that the new
cpptraj version
is essentially meant to read just netcfd, and thus I can clearly ignore
them ? Am I right ?

Regards,
Manuele