Re: [AMBER] Long syntax error on complex molecule

From: Thomas Cheatham <tec3.utah.edu>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2020 04:11:19 +0000

Thanks for your e-mail. Our customer support team is having trouble parsing your request and we are sorry for the error.

However, without knowing what the "long syntax error" on the "complex molecule" is, we have little guidance.

Isolate the problem by trying the protein and ligand separately. If you need further guidance you need to send much more detailed information as we cannot see your monitor or outputs from here... We need to know the exact commands / usage.

Thanks for inquiry! The AMBER team...