Re: [AMBER] Custom language module(s) for AMBER file types for common text editors?

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:23:52 -0300 (UYT)

Dear Makay,

As far as I know, there aren't and probably there won't be... cause those AMBER files you are referring to aren't part of any programming language, indeed I couldn't say it's a language itself, they are just input files with a given format or keywords... but hey! if it makes your life easier and pleasant then you can be the first in making such "custom text colouring modules"...

Best regards,

Matias

PhD.
Researcher at Biomolecular Simulations Lab.
Institut Pasteur de Montevideo | Uruguay
[http://pasteur.uy/en/labs/biomolecular-simulations-laboratory]
[http://www.sirahff.com]